Okcupid is a dating site dedicated to helping All singles find long-term commitment with highly compatible partners. Okcupid puts the focus on deep levels of matching
|Dominant Members Age||Mobile Friendly||Girls Percent||Price|
|25 - 34||Yes||34%||$9.95|
Okcupid is a dating platform that has website since 2003 and won the hearts of 1.2M users in last year. 2.8M men and women visit site here monthly, and the overall gender mix is about 34% women to 66% men. In case you wonder if ladies are communicative here, here are approximately 32K girls online. The average age of users is 25 - 34.
The site is mobile-friendly, it has friendly supports and offers such payment options as Mastercard,PayPal,Maestro,Skrill,Credit Cards,Visa,Payoneer,Visa Debit,Square,CryptoCurrency. The starting price is $9.95.
Okcupid’s team does big job to keep the level of fraud low, so we rate the platform this high: 4/10.
- Chatrooms and features are free to use
- Registration is free and only takes three to five minutes
- Sign up is quick and easy
Pros & Cons
- On mobile, the site looks more compact and organized
- The security system is reliable and appropriate
- Lots of special features and added functionality
- Free to browse
- The sign-up process is very thorough
- Adding people to your favorites list is free
- Extensive search and discovery opportunities
- The site does not verify the identity of users but they store IP addresses
- Takes long to set up a profile
- Most functionalities are locked and can only be accessed by premium members